LAYER7 API GATEWAY 10.1 CR01
25 January 2022
25 January 2022
To: Layer7 API Management Customers
From: Layer7 API Management Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for Layer7 API Gateway 10.1 Cumulative Release 01 (CR01)
On behalf of Broadcom Layer7, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly announce updated releases and maintenance for our products.
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of Layer7 API Gateway 10.1 CR1, featuring support for Luna HSM on container form factor, capability to debug encapsulated assertions, and many other under the hood updates. Here are the highlights of the Layer7 API Gateway 10.1 CR1:
- Container Gateway now supports Luna Hardware Security Module (HSM). This can help you scale Layer7 Gateways using Container Platforms and be able to protect traffic using Luna HSM. Sample Helm Chart is available on Layer7-Community github.
- API Gateway Policy Manager now supports the ability to debug encapsulated assertions. Policy authors can use the latest Policy Manager (CR1) to debug encapsulated assertion, inspect request, response and other environment variables within the policy.
- Support latest Siteminder SDK 12.8.6 with API Gateway
- Security Hardening of API Gateway
- Multiple library upgrades
- Tomcat 9 - Enabling a robust framework to introduce future enhancements addressing modern transport protocols and improved traffic management.
- JDK 11.0.13 - Multiple CVE fixes
- MySQL Connector 8.0.26 - Addresses MySQL vulnerabilities and enables advanced MySQL database configurations with API Gateway.
The following artifacts for API Gateway 10.1 are available for download:
- Appliance (with Software) Gateway patch from solutions and patches.
- Container Gateway: images with tags Latest, 10.1.00, 10.1.00_20220125 from Docker Hub
Information on Layer7 API Management product roadmaps can be arranged through your Broadcom sales/support contacts. We encourage you to visit the API Management information page on the online support website.
You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see the phone directory for the local number in your country.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
The Layer7 API Management team
Copyright © 2022 Broadcom. All Rights Reserved. The term “Broadcom” refers to Broadcom Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Broadcom, the pulse logo, Connecting everything, CA Technologies and the CA technologies logo are among the trademarks of Broadcom. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.