LAYER7 API GATEWAY 10.0 CR05
19 April 2022
19 April 2022
April 19, 2022
The Layer7 product group of Broadcom's IMS division is pleased to announce that the Layer7 API Gateway 10.0 CR05 is now available! This patch release provides a key update that provides important flexibility for our customers. Congratulations to the team for reaching this important milestone while continuing to provide important enhancements to our customers!
Here are the highlights of the API Gateway 10.0 CR05 release:
- API Gateway Policy Manager now supports the ability to debug encapsulated assertions. Policy authors can use the latest Policy Manager (CR05) to debug encapsulated assertion, inspect request, response and other environment variables within the policy.
- Enhanced the “Process CORS Request” assertion, to allow the configuration and addition of origins to the list using a context variable to support more dynamic behavior.
- Support latest Siteminder SDK 12.8.6 with API Gateway
- Multiple library upgrades
- Tomcat 7(v7.0.109) - Multiple CVE fixes.
- Java Temurin(JDK renamed as Temurin) 8u322 - Multiple CVE fixes
The following artifacts for API Gateway 10.0 are available for download:
- Appliance (with Software) Gateway patch from solutions and patches.
- Container Gateway: images with tags 10.0.00, 10.0.00_20220419 from Docker Hub
Information on Layer7 API Management product roadmaps can be arranged through your Broadcom sales/support contacts. We encourage you to visit the API Management information page on the online support website.
You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see the phone directory for the local number in your country.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
The Layer7 API Management team
Copyright © 2022 Broadcom. All Rights Reserved. The term “Broadcom” refers to Broadcom Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Broadcom, the pulse logo, Connecting everything, CA Technologies and the CA technologies logo are among the trademarks of Broadcom. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.