Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) 4.5 General Availability
21 January 2022
21 January 2022
January 21, 2022
To: Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) Customers
From: The Broadcom Layer7 Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) 4.5
The Layer7 product group of Broadcom's IMS division is pleased to announce that the Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) version 4.5 is now available! This milestone provides key enhancements based on customer feedback and many enhanced security features including integration with the VIP Authentication Hub. Congratulations to the team for reaching this important milestone while continuing to provide important enhancements to our customers!
Here are the highlights of the Layer7 OTK 4.5 release:
- 3rd Party OpenID Connect (OIDC) support for Authentication provides integration with the VIP Authentication Hub and other external OIDC providers enabling a more secure user authentication experience enriched with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) along with risk-based rules.
- Audience Restriction Support provides more granular control to client applications to restrict access to specific resources.
- Mutual TLS-based OAuth Client Authentication provides enhanced security required to support standards such as FAPI for Open Banking to ensure access tokens are bound to client certificates.
- Performance Enhancements for MySQL and Cassandra provide customers with more guidance for tuning their databases for optimal performance.
- Hashed Secret Storage provides the ability to ensure client credentials are stored securely and protected from any unauthorized access.
You can download your copy of the Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) 4.5 from Broadcom Support Online https://support.broadcom.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact Broadcom Customer Care online at https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/web-form?_ga=2.205828371.1432263889.1590607313-713014253.1588711301 . You can also call Broadcom Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance, our Broadcom Services experts can help. For more information on Broadcom Services and how you can leverage our experience, please visit https://www.broadcom.com/support/ca/services-support/ca-services.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
To review Broadcom Support lifecycle policies, please review the Broadcom Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.broadcom.com/.
Thank you again for your business.