Layer7 Mobile SDK 2.2
29 December 2021
29 December 2021
December 29, 2021
To: Layer7 Mobile SDK Customers
From: The Broadcom Layer7 Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for Layer7 Mobile SDK 2.2
The Layer7 product group of Broadcom's IMS division is pleased to announce that the Layer7 Mobile SDK version 2.2 is now available! This milestone provides support for the most recent versions of iOS and Android and provides a number of key enhancements driven based on customer feedback.
Here are the highlights of the Layer7 Mobile SDK 2.2 release:
- Certified against iOS 14 and Android 12 to ensure applications built on the Layer7 Mobile SDK remain compatible with the latest mobile operating systems
- Enhanced security by enabling support for RSA-PSS and TLS 1.3
- Expanded user authentication support for browser-based authentication when redirected to a third-party app as part of the authentication flow
- iOS web service authentication now supported using “ASWebAuthenticationSession” to authenticate a user
- Added the ability to disable SSL Pinning to allow for simplified developer testing
You can download your copy of the Layer7 Mobile SDK 2.2 from GitHub at https://github.com/CAAPIM/Releases/tree/master/MAS-2.2.00. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact Broadcom Customer Care online at https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/web-form?_ga=2.205828371.1432263889.1590607313-713014253.1588711301 . You can also call Broadcom Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact for the local number in your country.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
To review Broadcom Support lifecycle policies, please review the Broadcom Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.broadcom.com/.
Thank you again for your business.