General Availability Announcement for DX Unified Infrastructure Management 20.4
21 December 2021
21 December 2021
December 21, 2021
To: Customers of DX Unified Infrastructure Management
From: DX Unified Infrastructure Management Product Team from Broadcom Software
Subject: General Availability Announcement for DX Unified Infrastructure Management 20.4
On behalf of the DX Unified Infrastructure Management (DX UIM) Product Team from Broadcom Software, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability of our DX Unified Infrastructure Management 20.4 release.
DX Unified Infrastructure Management is redefining comprehensive infrastructure observability with its modern admin and operator consoles, zero-touch configuration, new metric viewer, and enhanced alarm management. This solution provides a unified, data-driven approach to manage private and public clouds and infrastructures proactively and efficiently across your digital ecosystems.
DX Unified Infrastructure Management (DX UIM) 20.4, now generally available, provides the following:
- Major usability enhancements in access control, zero-touch onboarding, inventory management, personalization, dashboards and reporting along with 508 compliance / VPAT 2.0 for the alarm console.
- Reintroduction of Performance Report Designer that aims for quicker full-stack triage consistently across devices, custom report creation on the fly, report scheduling, and export and import capability to share charts and scheduling setup with other users or across releases.
- DevSecOps enhancements for secure development strategies and tactics. These strategies and tactics include static application security testing, dynamic application security testing, third-party vulnerability testing, manual methods, and more. Internal DevOps systems were even upgraded to enterprise-grade secure toolsets.
- An enterprise ready release with comprehensive inclusion of defect fixes, stability enhancements, and performance improvements across all layers of deployment.
- Expansion of public cloud with the addition of Google Cloud Platform monitoring to existing coverage for AWS and Azure; templates-based solution for key services (compute engines, Kubernetes, storage, VPC network, Interconnect, filestore) including customizable summary out-of-the-box dashboards.
- Support for modern operating system platforms, updated monitoring target certifications, and stricter security standards, facilitating latest technology adoption.
- Richer integration with the DX Operational Intelligence for machine learning and AI-driven root cause analysis for alarm noise reduction, predictive capacity analytics, and business service analytics.
We encourage you to download DX UIM 20.4 software from Broadcom Support. To get started, follow the installation and/or prescribed upgrade paths from Tech Docs. We also encourage you to look at the product information page at Broadcom Support Portal.
For any clarifications needed, please feel free contact support using Broadcom’s case management system. Broadcom Support facilitates your latest release adoption plan by providing upgrade support services to help ensure your success.
Upgrade support services provides 24x7 access to Broadcom support and direct access during business hours to a designated support specialist. The support specialist will provide support on the End of Service version from upgrade start to finish, and for 30 days after your upgrade is complete. Please contact Broadcom Sales to receive a quote for such services and also review Broadcom Support Policies.
Should you need any further assistance in understanding the newest capabilities, or implementing this release, our implementation services partners will also be glad to help.
To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our DX Unified Infrastructure Management Global User Community. For more DX UIM resources, visit our newly launched DX UIM page on the Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy.
Thank you again for your business.
The DX UIM Product Team