CA Unified Infrastructure Management 9.0.2 General Availability Announcement
31 October 2018
31 October 2018
Date: October 31, 2018
To: CA Unified Infrastructure Management Customers
From: The CA Technologies Unified Infrastructure Management Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA Unified Infrastructure Management
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Unified Infrastructure Management 9.0.2 is now available and according to Forrester consulting (study commissioned by CA) The Total Economic Impact™ of CA Unified Infrastructure Management is 321% ROI with a payback of < 6 months.
New features for CA Unified Infrastructure Management 9.0.2 include:
- Centralized management of alarm configurations at device, group levels with out-of-box best practice monitoring policies. Provides advanced options for defining static as well as dynamic thresholds, time over threshold and alarm message customizations along with conditional disablement.
- Configure granular access privileges on a per user basis, within the realm of a single tenant i.e. sub tenancy.
- Monitoring extensibility via usage of REST Api(s) with zero programming knowledge. RESTmon provides intuitive wizard for mapping responses to metrices and Auto generates MCS templates.
- Webhook based integration can trigger actions on any Automation platform (e.g. CA Automic) for self-healing capabilities, against certain alarms.
- Comprehensive integration with CA AIOps platform by continual feeding of meaningful data about the infrastructure, spanning from Hybrid cloud to mainframe. It enables automatic clustering of relevant alerts and suppress noise through algorithmic insight, for faster time-to-repair and time-to-resolution.
- Operator Console built using HTML5 UI with smarter User Experience workflows, richer set of out-of-box dashboards and ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Hardened security compliance with TLS 1.2 encryption enablement for Database layer and 30+ Infrastructure probes.
- Upgraded Technology Stack, for 3rd party libraries e.g. VC++, OpenSSL, MySQL, MariaDB …etc.
- Comprehensive inclusion of defect fixes till date, along with 50+ improvements for speed & reliability.
We have included a Product Brief that details the features and highlights of this release. We also encourage you to visit the CA Unified Infrastructure Management product information page at https://www.ca.com/us/products/ca-unified-infrastructure-management.html.
Download your copy of CA Unified Infrastructure Management 9.0.2 online at https://support.ca.com/. To install, upgrade follow the prescriptive procedures at DocOps.ca.com. If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information about CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join and participate in CA Unified Infrastructure Management CA Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
For a list of Education courses recommended by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select the desired product. We update courses based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may apply to the current release.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.