General Availability Announcement for Application Performance Management (APM) release 10.8
02 June 2022
01 June 2022
June 1st 2022
To: Application Performance Management (APM) Customers
From: Broadcom’s Application Performance Management Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for Application Performance Management (APM)
On behalf of Broadcom, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that the Application Performance Management release 10.8 is now available.
Expected EOS for APM 10.8 is May 31, 2025 with future service packs and releases expected beyond that date.
New features for the Application Performance Management release 10.8 include:
- Next-generation APM agents (APM 10.8 is backwards compatible with older APM agents)
- Application Monitoring: includes enhanced support for Java 11, .Net, PHP, NodeJS, New Agents for Python, SDK for Golang, and C++
- Infrastructure Monitoring:includes 40+ OOTB extensions with broad coverage for databases, web servers, messaging, middleware, physical and virtual hosts, event logs, and API gateways
- Database Monitoring: includes enhanced monitoring coverage, with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and NOSQL Databases
- Latest security updates
- Support for Postgres 13.4 and Oracle 19c
- In-place upgrade on top of APM 10.7 SP3 HF84
You can download your copy of Application Performance Management release 10.8 from Broadcom Support Online https://support.broadcom.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact Broadcom Customer Care online at https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/web-form?_ga=2.205828371.1432263889.1590607313-713014253.1588711301 . You can also call Broadcom Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance, our Broadcom Services experts can help. For more information on Broadcom Services and how you can leverage our experience, please visit https://www.broadcom.com/support/ca/services-support/ca-services.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
To review Broadcom Support lifecycle policies, please review the Broadcom Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.broadcom.com/.
Thank you again for your business.
Broadcom’s Application Performance Management Product Team
Copyright © 2022 Broadcom. All Rights Reserved. The term “Broadcom”refers to Broadcom Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Broadcom, the pulse logo, and Connecting everything are among the trademarks of Broadcom.