DX NetOps 21.2 Upgrade Requirements for All Components
07 September 2021
08 March 2021
Broadcom is continually working to improve our software and services to best meet the needs of our customers. To support enhanced security, DX NetOps 21.2 includes new encryption to communication between DX NetOps components to.
DX NetOps 21.2 includes the following components:
• DX NetOps Performance Management
• DX NetOps Spectrum
• Network Flow Analysis
• DX NetOps Virtual Network Assurance
• DX NetOps Mediation Manager
To maintain the integration and to ensure a secure solution, upgrading to DX NetOps 21.2 requires that you upgrade the components.
For more information about the workflow for upgrading to this release, see Upgrade Requirements for DX NetOps 21.2.
You can upgrade from any of the following releases to DX NetOps 21.2:
• DX NetOps Performance Management 3.7.x and 20.2.x
• DX NetOps Spectrum 10.4.x and 20.2.x
• Network Flow Analysis 10.0.x and 20.2.x
• DX NetOps Virtual Network Assurance 3.7.x and 20.2.x
• DX NetOps Mediation Manager 3.7.x and 20.2.x
We encourage you to plan for the migration to DX NetOps 21.2 as soon as possible, so that you can take full advantage of the features and enhancements this release has to offer.
For more information about DX NetOps, visit the DX NetOps Support page.