Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) 4.6.1
28 March 2023
27 March 2023
March 27, 2023
To: Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) Customers
From: The Broadcom Layer7 Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) 4.6.1
The Layer7 product group of Broadcom's IMS division is pleased to announce that the Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) version 4.6.1 is now available! This milestone provides additional enhancements to support Open Banking and other enhancements based on customer feedback. Congratulations to the team for reaching this important milestone while continuing to provide important enhancements to our customers!
Here are the highlights of the Layer7 OTK 4.6.1 release:
- Financial-Grade API (FAPI) 1.0 CIBA Profile (Poll Mode) - provides support for the Client-Initiated Backchannel Authentication (CIBA) specification to allow for user authentication from an alternate device.
- Financial-Grade API (FAPI) 1.0 Pushed Authorization Requests (PAR) - allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0 authorization request to the authorization server via a direct request and provides the ability for the authorization server to authenticate the client before any user interaction happens.
- RFC 7591 OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol - enhances the OTK’s existing dynamic client registration support to be compliant with RFC 7591.
- RFC 7592 OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol - enhances the OTK’s existing dynamic client registration support to provide additional support for fully managing client registrations as defined in RFC 7592.
- Helm Chart Deployment - allows for deployment of the OTK via Helm charts which are now provided via optional configuration in the Layer7 API Gateway Helm charts.
You can download your copy of Layer7 OAuth Toolkit (OTK) 4.6.1 from Broadcom Support Online https://support.broadcom.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact Broadcom Customer Care online at https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/web-form?_ga=2.205828371.1432263889.1590607313-713014253.1588711301 . You can also call Broadcom Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see https://www.broadcom.com/support/software/contact for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance, our Broadcom Services experts can help. For more information on Broadcom Services and how you can leverage our experience, please visit https://www.broadcom.com/support/ca/services-support/ca-services.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
To review Broadcom Support lifecycle policies, please review the Broadcom Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.broadcom.com/.
Thank you again for your business.